Witch University Forums
September 24, 2017, 03:12:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy Cleansing Splash Recipe  (Read 87 times)
Sheloya
Administrator
Participant

View Profile WWW
« on: August 15, 2017, 03:07:58 PM »

When I was young, there was no internet.  One had to use what they had access to, and that was herbs from outside or what one could get from the grocer or local health foods, Asian, or Mexican store.  Sometimes even this was difficult because of religious parents.

In my late teens and early 20's, I could finally order whatever I wanted, and I did from the ads in Llewellyn New Times.  Then in my mid 20's there was the internet, and I could get supplies from the four corners...but I still remember those things I used to make in secret and hide in jars and boxes around my home and the neighborhood.  Some of those are probably still out there somewhere.

Anyway, this was one of the first cleansing "colognes" I ever made as a child.

You need 21 white or red clover flowers, tied together so the stem is tied around under the flower, and the next one and the next, like a garland, and then tie the stem of the first under the base of the flower of the last.  You tie them because evil spirits don't like knots.  So washing yourself with concentrated knots solution makes you very unpleasant for them to be attached to.

Anyway, you take this handful of flowers with stems tied together, and stuff them into a jar.  If you can find some, add some blue sage flowers too.  A small handful is enough.

Pray over them to cleanse all the bad spirits/energy off of you, especially from other people's ill will and meanness.

Mash everything with your fingers a little, but not enough to break any of the stems.  Those should remain intact as long as possible.  What you want to do is release some of the juice and sticky nectar of the flowers and aromatic juice of the sage.

Fill the jar with water, then close it and let it sit in the sun for awhile.

The water should turn a bit brown, and then it's ready to use.

Alternatively, you could pour alcohol in up to 1/3 of the jar, shake this gently a bit, and then fill it the rest of the way with water.

That's basically it...clover and sage water.  It works.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com